the night i imagined


 the night i imagined, was cold and rainy. I was late and heartbtoken. My enxiety did strike ones again at the worst time and i was sad, but odly the cold didn't mind my soul.

the night i imagined, had the smell of the winter all around. The fireplaces was burning inside lovely christmass houses. Tears start running from my eyes down to my cheeks and the air had frozen my little nose. I was very sad. Something had happened...but i couldn't remember what....

the night i  imagined, i started thinking that was time to find a warm place and drink something very hot and sweet, that would make me feel like i was home again. I went to a small coffee shop and sat somewhere isolated but with an amazing view of the people that were enjoing the little things. The warmth, the company, the cozyness, the drinks.

the night i imagined, was lonely and i couldn't bare the fact i was alone. I stood up and said to the waitress that i wanted to take my salepi away. I paied and headed to the door. 

the night i imagined, a stranger opened the door and enter the little coffee shop. His cheeks was slittly red from the cold and his dark hair a gorgeous mess. His lips a little chapped but still beutifull and pink. And his eyes..., narrow but at the same time, kinda wide, dark and aterly majestic.

The night i imagined, the stranger looked at me and i him. My heart stopped and my breath was trapped inside my half opened mouth. He stood there looking at me and i start waking to him right away. My warm lips sudenly kiss his softly. Then i stepped away and walk through out the door.

the night i imagined, he walk outside, while i was sitting on a cold bench. He then start talking to me.

- Hi

- Hi

- Are you alone?

- Yes...

- Heartbroken?

- Yes...

- Why?

- I don't quite remember to be honest...You?

- What?

- Are you alone?

- I am.

- Heartbroken?

- I am

- Are you like me then?

- I am...not sure... 

- I get it...

- Why you...kissed me?

- I don't know...

- Why you left?

- I don't know...

the night i imagined, the boy kissed me also, gentle on the lips and then steped away.

-  I know why

- Why i kissed you?

- Yes

- Why then?

- You were sad and...quite lonely.

i stared at him. I was surprised. I was holding my breath. Then i exhale.

- Well... it's true. I am sorry.

- I liked the kiss, and your eyes and your lips...and i really want to kiss you again...

the night i imagined...never happened.


Mea Culpa











Comments

Popular Posts