No longer human
With boiling blood I've waited for this day
My humanity has nearly entirely left me
Staring back at me, a bloodshot eye
Mother, I'm afraid, my conscience wants to die.
My humanity has nearly entirely left me
Staring back at me, a bloodshot eye
Mother, I'm afraid, my conscience wants to die.
All this time I've kept these gaping wounds wide open
You see, it's this sick side that's always taking over
So do hit me once, please hit me twice
Why won't you touch me? I'm cold as ice.
You see, it's this sick side that's always taking over
So do hit me once, please hit me twice
Why won't you touch me? I'm cold as ice.
I've become senseless, turned into a monster
In the beast's highest tower, I create a coven
I greet with a smile, say Join if you want
At the end of the day I always work alone.
In the beast's highest tower, I create a coven
I greet with a smile, say Join if you want
At the end of the day I always work alone.
The internal battles keep me up for days
I don't want your help, there are no other ways
I'll hurt you for sure, I'll hurt me the most
Is it worth it for another soul to be lost?
I don't want your help, there are no other ways
I'll hurt you for sure, I'll hurt me the most
Is it worth it for another soul to be lost?
Maroon stains on my clothes and nails
There's a voice in my head that always says
One last thing that's left to do
And then eternal nothingness for you.
There's a voice in my head that always says
One last thing that's left to do
And then eternal nothingness for you.



Comments
Post a Comment