Ariadne's Thread
Will this emptiness ever cease?
Still, take off my white shirt and put the radio on
as I keep trying to find the end
of Ariadne's thread
I'm aware there's always death
At the labyrinth's end.
The evil lord is devouring me
I tell you i'm fucked up, i dont really know
how to only fuck your body
no more destroy your soul
I tell you i'm fucked up, i dont really know
how to only fuck your body
no more destroy your soul
You have to know babe, im no more good for you
But it's only you that makes me feel alive
and im too selfish to kiss and tell too
But it's only you that makes me feel alive
and im too selfish to kiss and tell too
Now getting drunk and drugged on weekdays
just to numb the feeling, it's always the last time
Hold me, scold me, please carry me home
It's always the last time, i'll tell you once more
Taste like honey, all the lies you've been told
just to numb the feeling, it's always the last time
Hold me, scold me, please carry me home
It's always the last time, i'll tell you once more
Taste like honey, all the lies you've been told
Still, take off my white shirt and put the radio on
as I keep trying to find the end
of Ariadne's thread
I'm aware there's always death
At the labyrinth's end.



Comments
Post a Comment