Wanderer


I'm a wanderer
I belong nowhere
I'm a puzzle piece with no match
A flame in a town made of paper
A heartbeat in the middle of a graveyard
A discordant note in a beautiful melody
A wildflower in a bouquet of delicate roses
An extra in a scene full of main characters

I live my life as if I fit in
As if I'm normal
As if I belong
But in reality, I yearn to isolate myself
To wander off somewhere far away
Somewhere where I'm part of something beautiful.
Where my quirky puzzle piece is a work of art, all by itself.
My fire is a source of warmth and light.
My heartbeat is a constant beam of hope even on the darkest of days.
My cacophonous sound is a enchanting tune.
My wildflower is a symbol of unique and universal beauty.
My role is that of a protagonist.

Until then, I will forever be a wanderer
Hoping to find my place



//optimistic pessimist//

Comments

Popular Posts