Friends
will i be on time?
To write what I want?
My battery is running low.
My time is running low.
Maybe it's for good.
I have to show no other emotion to the world.
It is toxic.
They are toxic.
But if I show?
Do not my words reach them?
What is going to happen?
What else is going to happen?
Do not want to know. I am Scared.
They avoid me. And I know it.
It can not be a coincidence.
So many coincidences.
You know all these friends.
They do not deserve the word.
So it did not hurt.
Because they do not appreciate you.
You do not do for them for long.
One time for a coffee, 2, 3, 4 ....
Do you want to go for a coffee?
Do you want to go for a coffee?
Do you want to go for a coffee?
Yes, but I will only sit for 1 hour.
I can't i am sorry.
Another time.
Yes, let's go.
I try so hard to be who they want me to be
And other times myself.
But nothing seems to be enough.
They do not seem to care much.
You know I always had a problem with friends.
I never knew what they wanted.
And they kept leaving.
They are always kept leaving.
And those who stayed?
Those who stayed hurt me.
They all hurt me.
And then I had to leave...
Mea Culpa



Comments
Post a Comment