Alone
Is it difficult?
What?
To be.
What?
To be. To exist. To live.
Umm...Sometimes i quess.
For how long? Do you know for how long...
I do not have the unswer.
Who then? Tell me who has it? I am angry! I am lonely! I am disapointed of people! I want to scream!
Scream then.
No one will hear.
Cry then.
What?
Cry! Till you fall asleep.
Are you?
I am crying.
What?
I am crying right now.
There's no tears on your chics.
So?
You have to have tears to cry!
Ahh yes...tears. I don't have any.
You want to have?
Yes. But i dont want to die.
From tears?
From sorrow. You know is so easy to die from sorrow, from despear from lonelyness,so i do not want to die
I do not want to die either.
So cry but then try to not or try to talk. Talk by yourself, be by yourself, till everybody else doesn't matter.
Alone.
Alone.


Comments
Post a Comment