dear me,
I need you to know that you can survive this. You've been through hell far too many times already.
Maybe the movie has just begun. Maybe it's a comedy. Maybe you should have fun with this.
Maybe you don't feel it. Every emotion is acceptable. Maybe now it's the time to put them into paper and finish that novel you were writing in your teens. Maybe start 10 new ones, 9 half finished songs, 8 new stories, 7 recipes to try, 6 books to read and so on.
I'm tired and stressed but at least I'm not alone.
Maybe the movie has just begun. Maybe it's a comedy. Maybe you should have fun with this.
Maybe you don't feel it. Every emotion is acceptable. Maybe now it's the time to put them into paper and finish that novel you were writing in your teens. Maybe start 10 new ones, 9 half finished songs, 8 new stories, 7 recipes to try, 6 books to read and so on.
I'm tired and stressed but at least I'm not alone.


Comments
Post a Comment