Winter
It was winter when we first met.
It wasn't one of those really cold ones; actually, it was far from how winter should be. Just like we were. Never direct with each other, we always tried to hide things that really can't be hidden. Although you were someone I could totally live without, everything we did always felt intriguing. Some say that quite often distance helps in keeping a relationship interesting and I'd never thought it was true until I met you.
How could I ever imagine that something so cold and distant could be so magical?
Just like a bright sun on a January morning, I and you never made sense. But I was okay with that.
-Anne Boleyn uwu

It wasn't one of those really cold ones; actually, it was far from how winter should be. Just like we were. Never direct with each other, we always tried to hide things that really can't be hidden. Although you were someone I could totally live without, everything we did always felt intriguing. Some say that quite often distance helps in keeping a relationship interesting and I'd never thought it was true until I met you.
How could I ever imagine that something so cold and distant could be so magical?
Just like a bright sun on a January morning, I and you never made sense. But I was okay with that.
-Anne Boleyn uwu



Comments
Post a Comment