[The Furies have begun their quest for revenge despite coating it with the flesh of justice]
The Furies have begun their quest for revenge despite coating it with the flesh of justice
They have come to make me, a Sea Nymph, pay for my wicked schemes and Nemesis is at their aid
I toyed with many mortal souls I kissed them and lured them to my chamber
Yet I gave them a choice to fork their own destiny But their mundane minds always chose the Death with the sun-kissed mask
Foolishly enough I coquetted with them till my belly was full and my Ego satisfied
Suddenly my appetite ceased to exist and the Stars light a path with peaceful life
Yet the merciless Gods had knitted a witted plan to punish me for my absent mind
They gave me a choice since I gave clemency to my victims; I was asked to choose one of the two paths
My heart or my Hands My hands or my Heart I said “I can live with only one hand but without my Heart I will be nothing but a Skull”
Alas, Fate has found me lying in my bed with a heartache like some mundane and The Gods whisper
“A punishment for desiring mortal heart”
At last I think I am showing symptoms of a teenage love
Poem by N


Comments
Post a Comment